Nuclear program of Iran and one of the main tension sources of the USA – Iran and the USA – Russia relations and Russia – Iran cooperation in this field at last caused to the establishment of the dissatisfaction in Russia – Azerbaijan relations. Event represented as the technical problem raised under information spread referring to the Russian Customs Authority of Interfax on April 21 at first. According to Interfax it is informed that equipments was pending in the border of Azerbaijan – Iran sent by the railway of Azerbaijan for the Bushar AES constructed in Iran by Russia.
- 3 QUESTIONS – China’s peace proposal: A real attempt or just an illusion?
- How to Change Regional Geopolitical Structure in Central Asia?
- What Effects Does the Ukrainian Conflict Have on Ties Between the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?
- Economic Cooperation between the EU and Azerbaijan and The New Agreement
- Diplomatic Outlook of Kazakhstan & Political Modernization in 2023
- A partnership agreement (MoU) was signed between the Central Asia Barometer (CAB) and the Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (QAFSAM)
- China’s Dominance in Central Asia: Myth or Reality?
- Iran’s pivot to Central Asia: Motivations and challenges
Comments are closed.