QAFSAM (Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies) was founded by on December 13th, 2006 by Araz Aslanli, Nazim Jafarov and Rizvan Ganbarov with a major mission to reinforce efforts towards the more sophisticated studies of Azerbaijan’s foreign and security policies and contribute to democracy and human rights application process and bring the media to the contemporary level.
- 3 QUESTIONS – China’s peace proposal: A real attempt or just an illusion?
- How to Change Regional Geopolitical Structure in Central Asia?
- What Effects Does the Ukrainian Conflict Have on Ties Between the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?
- Economic Cooperation between the EU and Azerbaijan and The New Agreement
- Diplomatic Outlook of Kazakhstan & Political Modernization in 2023
- A partnership agreement (MoU) was signed between the Central Asia Barometer (CAB) and the Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (QAFSAM)
- China’s Dominance in Central Asia: Myth or Reality?
- Iran’s pivot to Central Asia: Motivations and challenges