The last presidential election in Belarus has brought about a serious political crisis. The result of this crisis will be considerably affected by Russia’s stand in this process. Five possible options regarding Russia’s position on Belarus can be assumed: 1. Resorting to the use of military force against the Belarusian opposition within the framework of…
- 3 QUESTIONS – China’s peace proposal: A real attempt or just an illusion?
- How to Change Regional Geopolitical Structure in Central Asia?
- What Effects Does the Ukrainian Conflict Have on Ties Between the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?
- Economic Cooperation between the EU and Azerbaijan and The New Agreement
- Diplomatic Outlook of Kazakhstan & Political Modernization in 2023
- A partnership agreement (MoU) was signed between the Central Asia Barometer (CAB) and the Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (QAFSAM)
- China’s Dominance in Central Asia: Myth or Reality?
- Iran’s pivot to Central Asia: Motivations and challenges
Comments are closed.