New escalation of war between Armenia and Azerbaijan, which started on 27 September 2020, suddenly became one of the main topics in the world agenda due to the possibilities regarding involvement of Russia and Turkey in the conflict, targeting of important energy projects in the region, large-scale humanitarian crisis and other issues. Although there have…
- 3 QUESTIONS – China’s peace proposal: A real attempt or just an illusion?
- How to Change Regional Geopolitical Structure in Central Asia?
- What Effects Does the Ukrainian Conflict Have on Ties Between the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?
- Economic Cooperation between the EU and Azerbaijan and The New Agreement
- Diplomatic Outlook of Kazakhstan & Political Modernization in 2023
- A partnership agreement (MoU) was signed between the Central Asia Barometer (CAB) and the Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (QAFSAM)
- China’s Dominance in Central Asia: Myth or Reality?
- Iran’s pivot to Central Asia: Motivations and challenges
Comments are closed.