After a series of online meetings and discussions, a partnership agreement (MoU) was signed between the Central Asia Barometer (CAB) and the Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (QAFSAM). It is planned to develop cooperation between the parties in the field of development of social sciences. Among the things to be done are the joint research of Central Asia and the Caucasus region, the organization of joint scientific conferences, the publication of scientific articles, and the organization of joint social surveys based on important topics related to the countries of both regions. Both parties believe that this cooperation will contribute both to the development of social sciences and to the deepening of cooperation between the countries of the region, and they will work together on this path.
- 3 QUESTIONS – China’s peace proposal: A real attempt or just an illusion?
- How to Change Regional Geopolitical Structure in Central Asia?
- What Effects Does the Ukrainian Conflict Have on Ties Between the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?
- Economic Cooperation between the EU and Azerbaijan and The New Agreement
- Diplomatic Outlook of Kazakhstan & Political Modernization in 2023
- A partnership agreement (MoU) was signed between the Central Asia Barometer (CAB) and the Caucasian Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies (QAFSAM)
- China’s Dominance in Central Asia: Myth or Reality?
- Iran’s pivot to Central Asia: Motivations and challenges
Comments are closed.